Monday, June 23, 2008

100 reasons - why I love my fiance..









1.my fiance's obsession with guns of the patriot and sumtin called solid and liquid snakes ..





2.code word language





3.boiling milk till it's spilt , while he chases a police car in his gta





4.milk rose





5.ltop ( lets talk on the phone)





6.over active imagination





7.his love for Mr.locke





8.copy pasted lyrics ( romantic substitutes )





9.client tales





10.funny , cute stares





11.he laughs when am too angry





12.he sleeps when i stay up ( peacefully)





13.is a dreamer





14.is a go-getter





15.smiles ever so gently





16.smiles ear to ear





17.smiles with a twinkle in the eye





18.watches closely and hears nothing





19.always being right





20.giving funny examples ,mostly irrelevant ones





21. when he goes " ahuoou"





22.that tiger grunt





23. that funny heavy accent with an intentional hoarse voice





24. when he says " ding ding ding"





25.have an important question - long pause - what are you wearing?





26.the way he cheers me up and turns the crappiest day into the best day of my life





27. when we laugh together





28. when he claims to understand a film better than i do





29. his ways of protecting me along with giving me my due space to make my decisions.





30.the way he deals with kids





31.respects me and my ideas





32.the reason i kept writing and painting





33.likes me the way i am





34.listens to the boring details and medical jargons full on.. without complaining :)





35.his hands





36.eyes - oh those eyes ...





37. blue t-shirts





38. his love for religion





39. honesty





40. modesty





41.those precious cute expressions of a "guy in love"





42.my best buddy





43. the one i share secrets with





44.the way he held my hand for the first time and slipped on a ring





45. the first time we saw each other





46. a responsible son





47. a family guy





48.his casual attitude about fashion and yet he is the most fashionable person i know





49.decent





50.my mum finds no fault in him hehe





51. my family and extended family adores him





52.drives smoothly - honks the horns furiously hehe





53. shy and yet a smooth talker





53.works very hard





54. aims high





55. hardly ever gives up





56. man of words





57.a football fanatic





58. listens to my kind of music





59. eats my kind of food





60. watches my kind of movies





61.when we agree to disagree





62.lovely voice





63.when he mimics people





64.his interest in the minor details of what am wearing





65.his favourites in my dresses





66.protects my dignity





67.positivity





69.corrects me gently , without cornering me





70.his never ending flow of the compliments





71. his constant craving to hear my voice





72.funny ways of telling me , he wants to go out





73.when he asks for my help in his work - even when he can do it better than me, i hardly understand anything he does :)





74.his trust in me





75.his care for my family





76.a meaningful stare





77.funny fights





78.i am hurt - ur so sweet - his goodbyes and hellos





79.spending more than he should and still claimin to be a miser hehe





80.reading my mind





81. guessing my moods in a jiffy





82.very logical reasonings - i have to accept ...( except the metaphors hehe)





83. smart





84.quick reflexed





85.witty





86.regarding me as the most important person in his life





87.his recognition of any small good deed i do





88.he's a hottie





89.taking in my tantrums with patience





90.energy trapped in an atom





91.his wanting to be with me





92.planning ahead of time





93.talking about kids





94.late night texts





95.his single worded text saying my name only





96.intimacy





97.knowing my strengths and weaknesses





98.making me feel complete





99. promising a future with him





100.making me feel at home























3 comments:

Naveed said...

woow, that was awesome, you can write a book on this topic, a hot seller among ladies at least ;)

Noor Mmeon said...

yeah please do write, it will be easy for me to copy paste few 100 lines for my loved one....

ouzo said...

hehe ! guys you need to come up with something original , this one was about my fiance whose me hubby now :)